Starting October 7, 2010 I begin a new way of life, with the AmeriCorps NCCC, serving the western region of the United States. This is a large change for me, not only physically, but mentally and emotionally as well. I have quit my job, taken a temporary (possibly permanent) leave of absence from the East Granby Fire Department, and have left my family, friends, and most of my possessions behind. Although only for 10 months, I hope it will change my future, as I attempt to better the lives of my fellow Americans! This is my story...




the following blog entries are the thoughts and compilations of myself, and in no way reflect that of the AmeriCorps as a whole.




Thursday, November 11, 2010

New Address

Unfortunately, I only have time to do a small post right now..  A lot has been going on and we've been really busy lately!

My new address, if you wish to send me stuff before I come home in 5 weeks is as follows


For letters:  Matt Spears
                 PO Box 344
                 Green River UT 84525

For packages:    Matt Spears

                        c/o Green River Community Center
                        155 South Broadway
                        Green River UT 84525

No comments:

Post a Comment